The Office of Citizens' Services (OCS) mini-bus provides curb to curb transportation for Evergreen Park senior citizens and disabled adults. The mini-bus operates Tuesday through Friday between the hours of 9:15 am to 3:30 pm. No pick-ups are made between 11:50 am and 12:50 pm.
For Bus Appointments
Call (708)422-8776 at least 3 days ahead of time. Appointments may be made as early as two weeks in advance. Time slots fill quickly.
- Be ready 20 minutes before pick-up.
- Bus fare is $.50 each way.
- If you are a new rider, we ask you to complete a registration form advising OCS of your personal demographics. These records remain confidential. Forms are available from the driver or the office.
- Inform us if you use a wheelchair. If you do, you must have a companion ride with you.
- We need the time of your appointment, including the name, address, and telephone number of your destination.
- We need your name, address, and telephone number.
Procedure for Return Trips
When finished with your appointment, call (708) 422-8776 for return. The driver will be notified by radio. If you have found another way home, please notify the office.
- Medical & Dental: Transportation is provided for medical and dental appointments within a 5-mile radius of Evergreen Park.
- Other Business in Evergreen: Appointments as schedule permits.
Wheelchair / Special Equipment
Bus service begins at the curb. If additional help is needed, the office will arrange for paramedic assistance. The mini-bus is equipped with a hydraulic lift to accommodate wheelchair clients. Special needs clients must be accompanied by another person. To allow for time and space, mention any special needs when making your appointment.
Worth Township Bus
The bus provides service to Evergreen Park residents every Monday. Prior registration is requested and can be made by calling(708) 371-2900.