Application for License
Application for License (PDF)
- Village Code Sec 4-3 requires that all cats and dogs be licensed.
- Licenses expire each year on May 31
How To Apply
- Bring the following to the Evergreen Park Village Hall, 9418 South Kedzie Avenue
- A Completed Application
- Current Rabies Certificate
- $5.00 (Cost of the license. We accept cash, check or debit/credit)
- All animals must be kept on your own property or on a leash (Sec 4-5 Municipal code).
Please note that, in many instances, "Critter Control" is something that can be done by the resident by following some simple steps;
- Keeping your yard well-maintained
- Closing off "open" areas underneath decks, patios, etc
- Make sure all holes in garages/sheds are sealed off
If you have a squirrel, opussum, raccoon or rat issue, contact the Village at (708) 422-1551
The State of Illinois has modified its laws regarding fur-bearing animals. They are all protected and can only be trapped by a licensed trapper.
If a wildlife animal is in your home, attic or garage. . .call a wildlife expert. We suggest Guardian Pest Control at (708) 333-7378.